We have an experienced team of professionals who offer well-designed Leh Ladakh trips on the bike. You can contact us for an adventurous itinerary on the bike. The off-beaten track gems identified by us are not known to others in the same area. We always work and focus on developing a happy clientele who appreciate our efforts and thoughtfulness with which we plan their trips.
With our Leh Ladakh bike trip, you will witness huge landscapes with an ultimate chance of retention of your soul growth. Just feel the rivers flowing by your sides with the panoramic mountains in the background and air striking at your face. With Leh Ladakh's trip on the bike, you will redefine the beauty of nature with an entirely new insight.
Leh Ladakh motorbike tour is designed to take you to the least known treacherous roads. The spots we offer are new to many. You cannot miss the adventure of motor-biking in the highest motorable pass that is Khardung-la Pass extending up to 5606 m. Our giant expedition will stretch over the period of two weeks during which you will have enough chance to delve into the beauty of Leh Ladakh. You will experience lifetime adventure by biking through the cross mountain passes and treacherous roads like Tanglang La and Baralacha La. The entire journey covered by the Leh Ladakh trip on the bike will be escorted by Himalayan Rivers on the side. You will have ample chance to enjoy the local culture, cuisine, and the environment.
Religious monasteries that connect to Asian Buddhists and nomads of Tibet are encountered on the Royal Bikes in our Leh Ladakh bike trip from Delhi. You are going to visit Kargil war ruminants and the Drass museum. The places you have never known before will welcome you while you are on the Leh Ladakh trip on the bike. It is the ultimate chance to experience nature. Appreciate pristine beauty like you never did before. We believe that an adventurous motorcyclist must not miss the chance of getting the Leh Ladakh bike trip package. You will be thrilled by the experience and organization of your travel.
Best Season: June till October
Minimum riders required to conduct the tour: 8
Duration: 12 nights & 13 days
Starting Point: New Delhi
End Point: New Delhi
Landscape and culture that bears this comparison. It lies to the east-northeast of Kashmir and forms a part of the State. For many years, the caravans from Kashmir and Yarkand (in Central Asia) met in the bazaars of Leh. The ethnic mixture can still be observed in its streets.
Itinerary: Delhi – Jammu – Srinagar – Kargil – Leh – Nubra Valley – Turtuk – Pangong Tso – Leh – Tsomoriri – Sarchu – Manali – Delhi
Rohtang Pass- 3980m
Baralacha la pass- 4892 m
Tanglang la Pass- 5360 m
Khardung la pass- 5606 m
– Breathtaking mountains, landscapes you have never seen before.
– Experience the unparalleled beauty of Himalayas from dense coniferous forest to cold deserts.
– Cross the highest Motorable pass in the world- Khardung La Pass(5540m)
– Ride to the border of Tibet
– Explore Alchi Monastery, the oldest in Ladakh.
– Stroll the streets and markets of Leh.
Hotels (places to stay)
Having somewhere comfortable to rest your head each night can make or break a holiday. It can also take a long time to find a hotel that is right for you, and you’re never really sure how it will turn out until you get there. On all of our tours, we carefully select each of our properties from trusted brands and boutique properties to ensure you’ll always have a great room to come back to after each day of travelling. Our travel specialists regularly visit and inspect the accommodation we provide to ensure they are of an exacting standard.
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on +918076797016 or email to email@example.com
Tour FAQ & their answers:
Heading for Motorbike tour? Do you still have many doubts in mind? Drop all your worries as we have answers to all your questions!
We have noted down many important questions first timers have while heading for a motorbike tour. Pick up a pen to take note of all the information that we are providing you with the FAQ about our tours.
Please click HERE to read all the tour related FAQ's and their answers.
Terms & Conditions:
– 100% Payment in advance
– The program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard
– In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual
– During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding
– Stoneheadbikes shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour
– Upto Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
– Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
– The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,100.00 towards administration charges