The unexplored hidden beauty of Spiti Valley located to the east of Himachal Pradesh is a comfort to the sore eyes. Spiti valley tour packages come with a traitorous landscape offering something new and adventurous to you. Spiti valley bike tour packages from Delhi will cover Shimla and Manali leading to Spiti, Lahaul, and Kinnaur. This unsullied beauty is the least populated area in the region that is also called ‘The Middle Land’ as it is located between Tibet and India. Spiti valley bike tour packages 2020 is an invitation for discovery that will cover the visits of religious monasteries, sky touching mountains and unfamiliar landscapes. It will give you a chance to enjoy the culture and food of this untouched place. The less known parts around the valley are yet to be discovered.
Intact landscapes of the Spiti valley tour cannot be explored well than with our Spiti valley bike tour packages 2020. We promise you that this pristine beauty will call you again. We have hosted dozens of successful Spiti valley road trips with our Spiti valley tour packages that have brought the happiest clientele to us. Our visitors share their experiences and cherish them for a long time.
Spiti valley bike tour from Delhi will take you to the area that is completely devoid of any political violation and any specific historical past. You will cover the trip with unmatched scenery flowing through the roadsides and extensive landscapes. Just feel the fresh wind striking against your face with sky talking mountains around you. With this Spiti valley bike tour packages 2020 you get a chance to discover little secrets of nature on an adventurous motor ride covering treacherous paths.
Best Season: April till October
Minimum riders required to conduct the tour: 8
Duration: 8 nights & 9 days
Starting Point: New Delhi
End Point: New Delhi
HOTELS (PLACES TO STAY)
Having somewhere comfortable to rest your head each night can make or break a holiday. It can also take a long time to find a hotel that is right for you, and you’re never really sure how it will turn out until you get there. On all of our tours, we carefully select each of our properties from trusted brands and boutique properties to ensure you’ll always have a great room to come back to after each day of travelling. Our travel specialists regularly visit and inspect the accommodation we provide to ensure they are of an exacting standard.
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on +918076797016 or email to [email protected]stoneheadbikes.com
THINGS TO CARRY
- T- Shirts
– Warm Jacket
– Head wear
– Good Walking Shoes
– Warm socks
– Proper Riding Gear (Mandatory)
– Zip pouches or polythene bags
-Torch with extra batteries
– Sunscreen and Sunglasses
– Personal Toiletries
– Personal Medicines (if any)
– ID proof with photocopies
– Passport and Visa (If Foreign National)
– Sufficient Cash as ATM availability is limited
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE TRIP (A week before the trip)
– Avoid excessive consumption of Alcohol and Cigarettes.
– Keep yourself well hydrated.
– Get up early in the morning and do Pranayama.
– Do regular walks/jogs with proper stretching exercises.
– Eat loads of Garlic throughout the day.
– Take adequate sleep.
– Eat loads of fruits and dry fruits.
TOUR FAQ & THEIR ANSWERS
Heading for Motorbike tour? Do you still have many doubts in mind? Drop all your worries as we have answers to all your questions!
We have noted down many important questions first timers have while heading for a motorbike tour. Pick up a pen to take note of all the information that we are providing you with the FAQ about our tours.
Please click HERE to read all the tour related FAQ's and their answers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– 100% Payment in advance
– The program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard
– In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual
– During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding
– Stoneheadbikes shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour
– Upto Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
– Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
– The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,100.00 towards administration charges
To reserve your seat or in case of any queries, please write to [email protected] or call +918076797016 | +918800371553.