StoneheadBikes is committed to proffer especially designed Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour. If you are looking for an unprecedented experience through a bike tour to Rajasthan, give us a shout for Rajasthan-Agra packages on the bike.
We have hosted countless trips by bikes and boast upon a happy client base that appreciates us for a never before experienced
Best Season: August till April
Total no. of riders: 8-16
Duration: 09 nights & 10 days
Starting Point & Time: East Delhi | 08:00 AM (Ist Day)
End Point & Time: East Delhi | 07:00 PM (10th Day)
- Visit the Land of the Maharajas in the most luxurious way possible.
- Traditional ornately decorated Havelis in Jodhpur.
- Experience the exotic and vibrant culture of Rajasthan
- Discover the history of India from the Mughal empire to the Rajput era.
- Experience the timeless beauty of cities like Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra and Ajmer.
- Visit one of the finest symbol of Hindu Rajput Clan Architecture – Amber Fort. A UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can spend hours admiring various internal structures like Diwan-E-Aam, Sheesh Mahal, taking photographs and strolling in the huge Fort.
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on +918076797016 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels (places to stay):
Having somewhere comfortable to rest your head each night can make or break a holiday. It can also take a long time to find a hotel that is right for you, and you’re never really sure how it will turn out until you get there. On all of our tours, we carefully select each of our properties from trusted brands and boutique properties to ensure you’ll always have a great room to come back to after each day of travelling. Our travel specialists regularly visit and inspect the accommodation we provide to ensure they are of an exacting standard.
Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Handicrafts, Royal palaces, Wild Life, Bird sanctuaries, puppet shows, traditional art and culture, prominent structures that represent the architectural heritage, Havelis, Forts & Palaces, Temples , Nomads Banjara’s i.e. the travelling tradesmen and artisans, Food preparations by ‘Khansamas’ (the royal cooks) inside the State palaces are some of the center of attractions in Rajasthan. Gateway to Rajasthan is the capital city Jaipur, also known as the pink city.
Major attractions in Agra:
People from all around the world may not have heard of Agra, but everyone knows the beautiful ivory white-marble mausoleum, Taj Mahal, as the icon of love. This wonder of the world is the perfect example of the intricacy and brilliance of Persian and Mughal architecture. It was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan, in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Today, the Taj Mahal is a UNESCO world heritage site and it continues to hold the same magical appeal, attracting approximately eight million tourists a year. Viewing of the Taj Mahal is usually from sunrise to sunset, except Fridays. Night viewing of the Taj Mahal is only allowed on five nights of the month: the night of the full moon and two days before and after.
Major attractions in and around Jaipur:
City Palace, S.M.S. II MUSEUM, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jalmahal, Jaigarh FORT, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Central Museum, Birla Planetarium, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Kanak Vrindavan, Moti Doongri Temple, Kishanpol Bazaar, Khazana Walon ka Rasta, Nehru Bazaar, Johari Bazaar,Bapu Bazaar,Tripolia Bazaar, Badi Chaupar, Bhindon ka Rasta, Chameli Bazaar, Chandpol, Chora Rasta, Chhoti Chaupar, Johari Bazar:- Textiles(Lehariam Bandini, Zari, Gota, Mukesh and Embroideries), Gold, Precious Stones (Loose), Semi-Precious Stones (Loose), Contemporary, Precious Enamel Work and Jaipur Speciality Namkins (Snacks), Panner Ghewar at (LMB Sweets)
Major attractions in and around Bikaner:
The Junagarh Fort, Lal Garh Palace, Sun Gate, The Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Deshnoke Temple, Shri Sadul Museum, Fort Museum, Gajner Palace.
Major attractions in and around Jaisalmer:
Manak Chowk and Havelis, Gadsisar Lake, Tazia Tower, Havelis, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Patwon -ki-Haveli, Salim Singh-ki-Haveli, Gyan Bhandar, Jain Temple, Khuri Sand Dunes, Gadi Sagar, Sam Sand Dunes, Bhatia Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, Gandhi Darshan, Markets in the fort, Rajasthani Government Shop, Barmer Embroidery House, Bhatia Bazaar, Khadi Gramudyog Bhavan, Seema Gram, Pansari Bazaar, Sonaron Ka Bass Manak Chowk and Sunset Point.
Major attractions in and around Jodhpur:
Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Garden & Zoo, Takhat vilas Palace, Kaylana Lake, Maha Mandir Temple, Girdikot & Sardarkot Market.
Almost 90% people of Rajasthan Understands and speaks Hindi with touch of Rajasthani primary dialects – Marwari, Mewari, Dhundhari, Mewati and Harauti. In big cities Local people can converse in English as well.
TOUR FAQ & THEIR ANSWERS
Heading for Motorbike tour? Do you still have many doubts in mind? Drop all your worries as we have answers to all your questions!
We have noted down many important questions first timers have while heading for a motorbike tour. Pick up a pen to take note of all the information that we are providing you with the FAQ about our tours.
Please click HERE to read all the tour related FAQ's and their answers.
Payment Terms for Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour:
- 100% payment in advance
- You can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft / Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking /NEFT/ Demand draft/Paypal & Bank Transfer favoring Stoneheadbikes
- The Program schedule / route / mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/or the Road Captain will be final & binding in this regard.
- In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel, and porter charges, etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
- During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/or the Road Captain will be final and binding by any means and in any regards.
- Stoneheadbikes shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness, and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour Cancellation Policy:
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
- Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.